What are my responsibilities as a Muslim man and a woman?
Dear brothers and sisters,
Let’s start reading this article with a significant verse from the Holy Quran:
“You who believe, obey God and the Messenger, and those in authority among you. If you are in dispute over any matter, refer it to God and the Messenger, if you truly believe in God and the Last Day: that is better and fairer in the end”AL QURAN 4:59
In this article, we will show you the list of duties and responsibilities one should take into shoulders as a Muslim man and woman to the Muslim society and the world.
First of all, we would like to discuss our responsibilities to our family members including our extended family members.
Here are some points that must be addressed to our family members:
- Wishing them the time management
- How to perform daily prayers
- Correcting islami theological concept that is Ankita
- Teaching them the definition of life
- Showing them the timeline of a person
- Removing the barriers to Islamic performance
- Teaching them how to plan for the life
- Helping to make a good career plan
- Solving their personal problems
- Managing good friends and spouses
Now I would like to mention some ideas for development of the myself. For doing a better job to the Ummah, here are some points that must be mastered or achieved in order to be a better Muslim for contributing to the society and the world as a whole.
- Memorizing important verses of the holy Quran
- Memorizing important Hadith topic wise
- Learning by heart some of the speeches and sayings of the Muslim scholars
- Learning the complete stories from the holy Quran
- Learning stories from the Life of The Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alaihis salam
- Learning stories from the khulafa e rashideen
- Learning the Arabic language
Now the time to contribute to the Muslim ummah. In this paragraph we will discuss some points that must be addressed for the benefit of the Muslim ummah:
- Bringing the unity among the umma by removing all the barriers to the unity
- Going for dawah activities to each and every Muslim of the worlds with the help of information technology
- Teaching them the career planning and career sacrifice
- Teaching them how to improve their relationship with our creator Almighty Allah
- Elaborate on the concept of ummah
And the last stage of this article, we would like to mention some points that are very essential to the non Muslim world, which must be considered by the muslim youth.
This initiative will remove the misconception about Islam among the non Muslim people.
Let’s have a view on the list of duties as a muslim to the world:
- Introducing Islam
- Introducing beauties of Islam
- Introducing comparative religion
- Calling people to the scriptures
- Removing Islamophobia
- Answer in common question of the non Muslim
- Solving problems of the humanity
Hope you have got a clear idea about the duties and responsibilities of a Muslim young men and women to the society and the community as a whole.
in the points, we have just mentioned the critical information that a Muslim man and woman should consider while and deciding his or her career plan.
I think the above points will provide you with some food for thought, not a guideline but they will surely and enkindle your thought you should take into consideration while career planning considering that you have certain responsibilities to the community.
So for the greater benefit from the above proposal, a group of people I mean men and women of the Muslim society should take responsibility one by one or they can divide among themselves different aspects of the proposal above presented once more people will start to contribute on the basis of the points then the society will be bound to change.
In the long run, we will be able to remove Islamophobia from the people of the non Muslim community at the same time our Muslim brother and system will be able to be a very perfect member of our society performing religious activities and contributing to the community.
We look forward to get comments in our comment section so that we can improve the article for the future generation.